Fun and Cheap Kool-Aid Play Dough!
When it comes to keeping the kid’s minds active and creative; what’s better than play dough? This helps them show their creativity and really have fun. This recipe is quick and easy and will stay soft for a long time. So why spend money on play dough when you can have fun making it with your kids and give them hours of fun for much less than the price of regular play dough. Let’s get started! Here is the list of the few ingredients that you will need.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup salt
- 2 Tbsp cream of tartar
- 1 envelope unsweetened Kool-Aid
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1) Combine 1 cup Flour, 1/4 cup Salt, 2 TB Cream of Tartar, 1 Envelop Kool-Aid and 1 cup Water.
2) Turn on medium heat and stir in 1 TB Vegetable Oil and keep stirring for 3 to 5 minutes until the mixture forms into a ball. The mixture will darken in color.
3) Remove from heat and knead for a minute or two.
4) Store in an air tight container or ziplock bag.
This is a great way to keep your kids busy and active at an affordable price! Now that the weather is getting warm you can set up a little table in the backyard and let your kids take turns playing with their homemade play dough and playing on their kid’s classic wood swing. That’s a lot of fun all in the sun and fresh air in the comfort of your own yard. We know that it is important to keep your kids active and playing outside. There are a lot of benefits to owning one of our wood swings. They provide hours of fun and is made to last for years to come. Our wood swings are coated to withstand the weather and the sun. You will love the quality of our wood swings and the affordable prices! There is no better place to purchase a wood swing that is sure to give you and your child get memories for years to come. So have fun with your kids!